Contract: Fixed-term contract
Location: London or Liverpool
Hours: Full time
The Business Development Assistant will have responsibility for the smooth running of all activities that support the 20-20 Trustees new business, product development, and marketing objectives. The individual will handle all reporting, scheduling, data, information, internal project management and proposal drafting on a daily basis in a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced [currently virtual] environment.
As part of the small team within 20-20 Trustees responsible for generating new business leads, driving marketing activity, developing high-quality proposals, preparing colleagues for presentations and interviews, and managing all client and prospect data, the Business Development Assistant will play a critical role in the overall success of the 20-20 Trustees business.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the individual will have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues across the Broadstone Group including marketing, IT, HR, and the other business development teams to share knowledge/ideas and contribute to the overall Group’s business development and marketing activities.
- Populating RFP documents with standard responses
- Creating and formatting PPT slides and templates
- Compiling documents in relation to pitches and proposals
- Bringing new ideas to our proposals, pitches and presentations
- Tracking and updating marketing activity
- Liaising with Broadstone marketing team to ensure projects and activities stay on track and are delivered on time and to specification
- Tracking and updating internal projects and activity, liaising with Broadstone team
- Tracking and updating new product development activities
Data and information
- Timely data entry and management of all client and prospect activity and information
- Coordination with Broadstone marketing and IT to deliver CRM system adjustments, upgrades, and enhancements
- Management of team filing system and ensuring documents are filed and accessible on-demand
- Running, compiling, formatting key business metrics ahead of board, management and other internal and external meetings
- Recording, compiling and distributing meeting notes and minutes
- Timely scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Team diary, travel and expense management
Location: London or Liverpool considered.
Apprenticeship offered: Bid and Proposal Coordinator Level 3.
This apprenticeship opportunity is open to anyone with any background or level of experience provided you do not already have a qualification or role as a bid or proposal writer.
If you are interested in applying for the role then please visit our Group website careers page to complete your application. This will redirect you to the Broadstone website.