2020 Trustees has built up an enviable reputation with insolvency practitioners for our no nonsense collaborative approach to pensions issues.
In our experience, the Insolvency Practitioner tends to park pension matters ‘to deal with later’. We offer a quick and cost effective analysis service (Pension Brief), and follow that up with trusteeship services to see a pension scheme through to its conclusion – either carrying on, transitioning or winding-up.
Our extensive links with Insolvency Practitioners show that we are unique in this service offering.
Pension Brief Report
- Dealing with a pension scheme can be daunting for an Insolvency Practitioner (IP) as the full extent of a company’s pension commitments can be difficult for a non-pensions professional to understand. By working with 2020 Trustees these matters can be resolved quickly and efficiently.Our team offers a rapid and cost effective reporting service, and follow that up with trusteeship services to see a pension scheme through to its conclusion.We provide a report for each scheme which will tell you:
- The type of arrangement and its structure, including membership and auto enrolment details;
- A full audit of the immediate and impending issues that must be resolved;
- A clear presentation of the available resolutions (some of which we provide services for);
- An executive summary that sets out the main considerations and the necessary actions.
Our report is provided at a fixed cost (£250+VAT) per scheme. It provides a thorough assessment of any work required to complete the winding up of the scheme and the service can be extended to allow us to handle the wind-up of the pension scheme either as a trustee or agent of the trustees.
Our services cover many areas, including :
- Scheme Searches
- Insolvency and Trusteeship – TrustEase
- Pensions Advice Service
- Introduction to Section 120
- ERA Submission and Checking